The first impression is the most important aspect whenever you plan to sell your home.
To attract potential buyers, the presentation of your home can make a difference. In today’s competitive market, it has become crucial to impress the buyer by staging your home. Home staging helps the buyer to visualize their dream home easily.
A few highlights will help you better understand the importance of home staging –
- It has been found in a research that a properly staged home creates a positive impression on the buyer, thereby convince them.
- Both the agents of the selling procedure ranked living room as the commonly staged room. Moreover, staging of bedroom and kitchen is equally important.
- The buyer’s agent believed that home staging results in a 49% increase in the offered value with only 1% negative impact.
- The seller’s agent has reported a 58% increase in the value offered by buyers with 0% negative effects from home staging.
Easy and Quick sale
- Staging a home helps the buyer to visualize the property as their dream home which implies a quick
- Additionally, staging is a very simple and easy
Spend less time on the market
- Staging a home will help you to spend less amount of time in the market.
- You no longer have to bear the burden of making your house look attractive. Spend the time with your family and friends.